SSAI provides solutions and services to a variety of industry customers and federal agencies on technically challenging, specialized contracts that reflect our passion for scientific inquiry and technological exploration. These contracts are competitively awarded and often performance-based, allowing SSAI to highlight its excellence in customer service.
NASA Centers and Headquarters
SSAI has a long history of providing Earth science, engineering, data analysis, IT support, education and outreach for customers at various NASA centers across the country.
- Goddard Space Flight Center
- Langley Research Center
- Stennis Space Center
- Ames Research Center
- Marshall Space Flight Center
- NASA Headquarters
- NASA DEVELOP Program Office
Other U.S. Agencies
National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
SSAI has supported NOAA’s commitment to science, stewardship, and service to explore the Earth from the depths of the oceans to the outer edges of the atmosphere. Past work has included efforts such as support for the Mission Control Center for the Search and Rescue Satellite-Aided Tracking (SARSAT) Program, which SSAI supported for more than 25 years, aiding in rescues that saved nearly 7,000 lives during that time.
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Focused on sustaining a competitive agricultural economy and enhancing the
natural resource base and the environment, SSAI's work with the USDA involves end-to-end support for the application of satellite, aircraft, and ground-based data in models that predict agricultural phenomena such as crop/vegetation growth, environmental effects of various farming practices, soil moisture, and hydrological processes and events (floods, drought, etc.), to include data acquisition, data ingest, data processing and analysis, algorithm development, integration of data with models, evaluation and enhancement of models, and technical publication support.
Additional US Agencies, Institutions, and Laboratories
- Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board (FRTIB)
- General Services Administration (GSA)
- Department of the Interior (DOI)
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL)
- Naval Research Laboratory (NRL)
- Applied Physics Laboratory (APL)
- National Institute of Health (NIH)
- US Postal Service (USPS)
- World Bank
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority
- Société de Propulsion, France
- Bangladesh Space Research and Remote Sensing Organization